Are you the next Aarhus BSS future talent? Do you want to enhance your chances to get a career in Denmark?
The Future Talent Denmark Programme is looking for new international full-degree students in Herning or Aarhus to participate in the fall semester of 2021.
Future Talent Denmark is an EU cooperation between the organization Work-live-stay, The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) and Aarhus BSS. At the beginning of the programme, we will match you with a local company, where you will solve a case together with 2-4 peers during a three-day internship.
The purpose of the programme is to enhance your chances to get a career in Denmark after graduation and gain insights into a Danish company, the working culture, and the competencies of its employees.
What to expect
- Expanded professional network
- Career insights
- Enhanced case-solving skills
- Exclusive counsellings and webinars focusing on your future career
How to apply
- You are an international full-degree student at Aarhus BSS (Herning or Aarhus)
- You upload your CV
- You upload a video presentation of yourself with your reflections on your participation in the programme
Check out the Future Talent Denmark website (https://bss.au.dk/future-talent-denmark/) or contact project manager Rainier Jazmin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We can’t wait to hear from you!