We are looking for interns who are passionate in writing and are interested in sustainability, co-creation, digital democracy and smart city solutions.
We believe that an internship in our company can be a great opportunity to supplement your studies, gain practical experience and improve your sales skills.
We have recently launched WeSolve, an innovative community engagement platform that aims to facilitate problem-solving and decision making within every organization (https://wesolve.app).
We address three main problem areas:
- Communication gap: many organizations struggle to create two-way communication with their communities (citizens, employees or volunteers) which can lead to lack of overview, dissatisfaction and higher turnover rates.
- Top-bottom solutions: When it comes to problem-solving, people with a proactive attitude and innovative ideas often feel 'not being heard' by those who have the power to make a change. This will result in a lack of motivation and perceived inequality.
- Lack of implementation: even though great ideas are accepted by management and are supported by the community, they might never be realized. There are plenty of good ideas but not so many 'real' solutions.
Our customers can be divided into three main groups:
- Municipalities and local committees, who are facing difficulties in engaging citizens and are trying to address this issue in their current strategic development plan
- Social enterprises (for- and non-profit organizations and NGOs) and associations with core and “scattered” memberships or flat organizational structures who need a low-cost service to enable democratic decision making, active participation and shared ownership for their community
- Medium-sized companies who want to get feedback from their employees or find solutions to challenges and prefer to use an all-in-one solution
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a highly motivated, committed and passionate intern with strong sales skills who can assist us in the following areas:
- Research of industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our product
- Preparing and publishing well-structured articles using Content Management Systems
- Conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promotion of contents on social media and web
- Identifification of customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommendation of new topics
- Ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Updating website content as needed
Need to have:
- Fluent in English
- You are currently studying, or have acquired, a relevant degree
- You are organized and structured
- You are eager to learn
- You can work both as part of a dynamic team and independently
Nice to have:
- Experience with the CMS Wordpress
WHAT WE OFFER
- Being part of a social project that aims to improve the quality of life and promote democracy
- Joining a team of an early-stage startup and working on a real product
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups and colleagues
- Working in a co-working space (DISIE) crowd of sustainable entrepreneurs and startups focused on creating impact and contributing to the achievement of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals
- A chance to learn something new every day