What can Ascom offer you?
- Working in a company to be proud of.
- Knowledgeable and friendly colleagues.
- Good benefits & perks.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement (Teknikavtalet).
As our Product Configuration Manager you will take the lead in managing, and coordinating the maintenance of our product design documentation in data management systems.
- Coordination of documentation and product revisions for internal manufacturing, external manufacturing and 3rd party suppliers for new products.
- Coordination of product revisions with internal manufacturing, external manufacturing and 3rd party suppliers.
- To report deviation from time plans and when coordination does not work as expected/planned.
- To maintain the expertise in management and handling of the PDM systems used.
- To maintain an excellent understanding of responsibilities in the organization within the division and of 3rd party manufacturers and suppliers.
- Bachelor within the field of engineering
- Technical background
- Be able to take the role as driver and coordinator for product data management
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Good ability to work alone.
- Good ability to co-operate with others, both inside and outside the division.
- Attention to details
- Good communicator
Working at Ascom
We offer an open and international environment where personal initiative is both expected and appreciated. Our culture is reflected by the Ascom Way and its six principles: Customer Focus, Accountability & Commitment, Growth, Innovation, Leadership, We are Ascom. Key aspects are to create customer value in everything we do, take calculated risks, be curious and creative, and be passionate and inspiring. Ascom is a company where you will be able to engage with all parts of the business, from development to sales, manufacturing, supply chain and service delivery. If you are motivated by making a real difference in your work, you are probably one of us.
Contact and Application
Are you interested in the job? Apply already now through the "apply button". The selection process will then start after the main summer vacation.