WSAudiology is looking for a Hardware Verification Engineer to join our team under the R&D department. You will report to our Hardware Design Manager and contribute to the development of new hearing aid models and ensure a quality that makes them suitable as finished products. Continuously focus on delivering the best possible product for the customers and the organization and contribute with comments and input to the work of colleagues and respect comments and input from colleagues.
Some of your daily tasks as a Hardware Verification Engineer are:
- Actively participates in both development projects and research/preinvestigations with regards to electrical functionality and performance.
- Studies, evaluates and concludes on technology, methods, components and products.
- Specifies, develops, debugs and tests electronics for products and test equipment.
- Designs print (TF/FPC/PCB) for products and test equipment.
- Performs simulations and measurements of components and systems.
- Programs e.g. measurement equipment to develop and maintain measurement methods.
- Documents findings and conclusions.
- Supports colleagues and other departments, who needs the technical expertise
- Has contact to relevant suppliers and technology partners
- Coordinates the work with other departments, where needed.
You will be working on projects in a dynamic environment, where contributions from many different stakeholders and professions need to be aligned to develop the best possible products for our customers. You will be working in a small team with other verification and PCB layout /HW designers and you will have weekly contact with other experts in sister teams in both Singapore and Germany.
- Experience in Product development processes, reading technical documents incl. regulatory standards.
- Operation of technical measurement systems.
- PCB layout (preferably with Cadence EDA tool with 3D modelling).
- Miniaturization (development of extremely compact designs).
- Knowledge of crosstalk, high speed layout and magnetic interference.
- Problem solving technical issues
Performance and personal competencies
- Solution oriented and analytical mindset. Good drive, and you like to show results.
- Enjoy working independently when required, can stay organized and can make decisions.
- Responsible for your tasks, while keeping an overview of not only your own tasks, but also the links to the tasks ongoing in the other disciplines in the project.
- Communicate well in English, both orally and in writing.