Use your technical skills and play a crucial part in developing our future blade design
Do you have the technical know-how and manufacturing experience to act as the link between our development and manufacturing departments? Can you design, run and evaluate trials and prepare the appropriate technical reports?
Tasks & responsibilities: You will……be responsible for defining, developing and maintaining manufacturing processes, which includes delivering process flows, PFMEAs and PWIs (work instructions) as well as manufacturing Bill of Material (BoM) for both blade design upgrades projects and technology transfers to existing factories. As Process Engineer, you will also develop and execute continuous improvement ideas with a data-driven approach.
You will also be responsible for:
- Safety in own area
- Creating and maintaining process flow diagrams and PFMEAs
- Defining process CTQs
- Providing input to process requirements specification to tooling design/specification
- Providing process input to technical purchase specifications (TPS) (packaging information)
- Performing and leading process trials in shop floor for continuous improvement projects (quality, delivery, cost improvement projects, new material trials)
- Executing change management activities to implement processes or improvements
- Acting as the representative of SCE, Rotor Process Engineering team in Taiwan
Skills & experience: Our new colleague……has experience with process design and documentation and preferably holds an appropriate engineering degree and has experience with blade manufacturing. You know how to design, run and evaluate trials and prepare the appropriate technical reports, and you are familiar with reading and understanding 2D technical drawings.
As a person, you are result-oriented and pay attention to detail. You are a team player who thrives in a line- and matrix-organisation, and you have strong communication and English skills.
We expect that you:
- Are flexible in regards to work hours to support shop floor activities
- Have experience with problem solving/RCCA tools as well as Six Sigma
- Are a proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Are familiar with KAIZEN principles and LEAN manufacturing
- Are willing to travel to the production sites including (but not limited to) Nakskov (Denmark) and Isle of Wight (UK) as needed based on process trials and new blade development projects
Join us if you…...want to work in an international and ambitious company where we always strive to be the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an ambitious, innovative and professional organisation.
In Supply Chain Engineering, we offer you:
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- The opportunity to apply your engineering skills to optimise manufacturing processes
Apply nowWe’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Process Engineering Manager, Erhan Sentürk, on +45 5221 6800. Your primary work location will be Taichung, Taiwan. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. We treat all inquiries confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +3500 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan, Japan and the USA.