This Supply Chain Intern position will provide support required to ensure necessary material/components are available to manufacture airbags and their components for the automotive market.
- Plan, schedule, and manage the efficient movement of material from receiving, the warehouse, and/or supplier to production.
- Develop raw material requirements and schedule requirements from engineering specifications and production schedules.
- Plan and manage material movement with purchasing, warehouse, and production.
- May use Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems.
- May negotiate lead-times with suppliers and manage schedules for timely delivery.
- Maintains/monitors inventory levels, transactions and accuracy.
- Have good listening skills and the ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) •Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Preferred candidates will be in their junior or senior year pursuing a Supply Chain Management degree or related degree.
- Successful applicants must have strong communication skills, be able to work with little supervision, have a good work ethic, be a team player, follow through on commitments, have design aptitude, be a visual thinker, be detail oriented, and have an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Autoliv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.