At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Order Project Manager
We are looking for an expert who will take overall responsibility for commercial project and line order projects in all respects i.e. cost, time, quality and scope of obligations. To manage the project within the framework of the budget, time schedule, quality and scope, contributing to the overall sales result and customer satisfaction.
What You Will Do
As order project manager, you will
- Drive effecient negotiation (according to contract) to fulfil Tetra Pak and customer satisfaction
- Overall responsible for project execution and provide excellent project leadership to deliver project deliverables according to customer expectations and contract.
- Breakdown and plan the project into phases and fulfill the plan and project milestones in time and in full according to budget.
- Drive productivity in project through utilization of re-useable solutions, BPU's, std component list and processes
- Effeciently manage scope changes and issue variation orders (VO´s).
- Follow up project, provide lessons learned and input to improvement or development of processes and tools.
- Secure customer feedback and make sure that documentation is updated accordingly.
Who You Are
We believe you have:
- >5 years (Full time) as Project Manager depending on background education.
- >3 years experience in technical or sales positions.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills, communication skills, Negotiation skills, change management skills and capability to manoeuvre through complex political and cultural situations effectively
- Bachelor of science and/or marketing level or equivalent Project Management
We Offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please apply through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires on June 30, 2021.