Who we areCollaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who we’re looking forToyota’s Finance Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Senior Pricing Analyst.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Pricing Team for TFS Retail and Lease portfolios by developing the analysis surrounding past and potential future pricing actions.
Reporting to the National Manager, Pricing, the person in this role will support Finance Department's objective to meet customer needs and ensure the profitable performance of the TFS loan portfolios.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and communicate analyses based on internal and external data sources to support pricing decisions. Considerations will include profitability, total company earnings, volume/market share, risk tolerance, and competitive positioning.
- Collaborate with Data Science Team to manage and improve our pricing model which may include designing test/control rate experiments, providing feedback on model methodology to improve performance, and assess/manage any judgmental overlays to the model.
- Manage and maintain all team reporting and will help to serve as the team’s front-line on any developing trends and new insights.
- Work with team to develop communication materials for all regularly scheduled Pricing Committee meetings.
- Support key team growth projects which will include the evolution of our Data/Model Driven Pricing Strategy and the development of TMCC’s Alternative Deal Scenario dealer facing tool.
- Closely monitor and measure pricing for adherence to regulatory statutes.
- Support Compliance with regulatory examinations related to pricing strategies.
- Develop pricing exception reporting.
What you bring
- Four-year college degree or higher in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, or similar field.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a similar field and/or industry.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Expert proficiency with data gathering, cleaning, and manipulation.
- Expert proficiency in SQL.
- Expert proficiency with data visualization.
- Proficiency in Python or a similar language.
- Familiarity and proficiency with many common predictive model techniques (Linear and Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, etc.).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Added bonus if you have
What we’ll bringDuring your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
Belonging at Toyota Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com.
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.