Who We AreCollaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
Who We’re Looking ForToyota’s Cyber Security Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated IAM Architect - ForgeRock.
The primary responsibility of this role is for architecting solutions, creating product/system roadmap, and production selection Toyota IAM system.
Reporting to the Sr. Consultant IS IAM, the person in this role will support the cybersecurity department's objective. This position requires deep customer-focused thinking, the ability to be hands-on and to make decisions fast.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Hands-on architecture, design, development, and documentation of application integration patterns.
- Development of security-related standards for platforms and technologies.
- Providing IAM and CIAM guidance to application teams.
- Manage and maintain software-defined infrastructure environment, configuration, and build scripts production environments.
- Monitor all events that occur and detect and escalate exception conditions during CI/CD process where Infrastructure impacts applications/platform.
- Maintain operational stability; enforce security measures, testing, development, and deployment of new Infrastructure related technologies.
- Predicatively and proactively correct events and potential incidents in the environment before they appear.
- Integrate security tools, standards, and processes into the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for both on-premises & cloud-deployed applications.
- Leverage available AWS/Azure/Google Cloud security tools and functions to align with security standards and procedures.
What You Bring
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with implementing ForgeRock Product Suite (AM, DJ, IDM, and IG), preferably with multiple IAM/CIAM products.
- Experience with security requirements lifecycle process and software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience architecting/designing of IAM/CIAM systems using cloud-based technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodology, ideally as a Product Owner of an IAM/CIAM system.
Added Bonus If You Have
- SANS/GIAC, CISSP, or other related/equivalent certifications.
- Familiar with ForgeRock Cloud Identity.
- IAM experience.
- A strong understanding of IAM and CIAM principles and best practices.
- Deep understanding of OAuth2 and OIDC.
- Working knowledge of provisioning protocols, such as SCIM.
- Proficient with a variety of software development languages, tools, and techniques.
- Proficient with a variety of DevOps tools and techniques.
- Proficient in infrastructure solutions such as Windows infrastructure, Active Directory, IAM, and Networking.
- Proficient in operating systems such as Windows, OSX, and Linux.
- Proficient at the integration of various tools into DevOps pipelines such as Jenkins and Git.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google, or container technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively present information.
What We’ll BringDuring your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
Belonging At Toyota Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com.
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.